回复 支持 反对
zfang  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
Winnipeg Does Not Believe in Love
表层是海水,底层是火焰

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
我是马甲我怕谁  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

Something.. at first sight

I still couldn’t decide if that was love or not. After all, I don’t believe in love anyways. However I was shocked, from how much a simple look from him has moved me.<br />        That was first-year university in University of Manitoba; I didn’t know nor care much back then. After being introduced by a random friend I met him, in calculus. It all started in one of those September days, a extraordinarily friendly guy comes up to me asks if he could take the seat beside me. A few days later He came along, sits in front of us. <br />        If before I have had meet him I was as content as a hanging drop of crystal water, the moment He turned around and looked at me, the crystal shattered. He only gazes at me for barely a second, but that look breaks all the sophistication I have had pretended in front of everybody, even myself. He sees right through me, from the very first moment we met. <br />        Months after, I ask Him, why does he look at me like that; all he says is, he captures something inside me, a vibe different from everyone he has ever met. And I’ve always feel comfortably naked around him. <br />

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
就是一枪  管理员  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
楼主竟然能被另外一个男人看穿。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
网记  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
lz 等等吧,果冻会有的

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
引子<br />她不相信爱情,他遇到她,他爱上她;被他的真情感化她开始相信真爱,最后两个人幸福的生活在一起。<br />那是童话,或是童话般的日剧韩剧,不是生活。<br />在一年中五个月都是冬天的温尼泊,爱情会不会也被冻住呢?在一起的两个人,是真正相爱着,还是单纯是为了取暖而拥抱着?<br />没有人知道答案。<br />或许每个城市都充满了让人心碎的爱情故事,但在温尼泊这种很少有人久留的城市,分离似乎是一种习惯。看着多少人为了前程放弃了一些又一些,到最后究竟又能有几个人追求到梦想,而又有多少人为了莫名其妙的前程放弃了其他的所有?<br /><br /><br />[English version]-spelling errors to be checked<br />Love Doesn&#039;t live in Winnipeg<br />Overture<br />She doesn&#039;t believe in love; he met her, he falls in love with her; she is touched and then believes in love, at the end they live happily ever after.<br />That is fairytale, or TV drama, not real life.<br />In real life, his mother might not like her; gas price might go up; they might get angry with each other for no reason...<br />In Winnipeg, a city where most immigrants stop, get educated and leave for a better place, love spreads in air. Everywhere you go, especially on special occasions, couples holds hands scattering around, old and young can always sting the bitterest part in a lonely heart. <br />In a city of temporary stop, how can love live for long? It either gets frozen to pieces in winter or gets sucked empty by mosquitoes in summer.<br />In a city like this, I met him. By fate, I believe.<br /><br /><br />-定期不定量更新-<br />符合奖励最后一项条款,奖励原创5000刀

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 19

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐