oceandeep  曼省名人  发表于 2007-9-18 21:14:06 | 显示全部楼层
朋友也可以担保的7 {1 y& v/ Z& h5 s* S. k
曾经有说法是被担保的不能申请社会福利(WELFARE)
/ V3 T* Z: o5 p5 b( S5 G/ b1 m( @' [在几年内

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
chengle  贵宾  发表于 2007-9-18 21:38:55 | 显示全部楼层
是的,我去申请福利被拒了。因为有人担保。十年内都没有福利。害人啊。
忘了所有,发现才轻松。朋友不是行囊,只是一杯喝过的酒,爱情不是暖房,狂风暴雨后,也不一定见到彩虹。希望是失望的祸根,幻想就如深渊般跌坠。活在无意识的形态,发现一切有意识的病态。想念就象一条小路,你就是我踩过的那块石头。郁闷是因为你不敢敞开心扉,裸露自己的灵魂。我著。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
chengle  贵宾  发表于 2007-9-19 16:46:05 | 显示全部楼层
弟弟担保我的,他说如果我去告他没给钱我,他死定了。哈哈,担保时小心啊。两人都不容易啊,如果没实力的,又拿不到福利,真的会告的,要不怎么活啊。好在我们是一家人啊。
忘了所有,发现才轻松。朋友不是行囊,只是一杯喝过的酒,爱情不是暖房,狂风暴雨后,也不一定见到彩虹。希望是失望的祸根,幻想就如深渊般跌坠。活在无意识的形态,发现一切有意识的病态。想念就象一条小路,你就是我踩过的那块石头。郁闷是因为你不敢敞开心扉,裸露自己的灵魂。我著。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
小小女人  曼省名人  发表于 2007-9-25 10:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
Family-Like Support from Distant Relatives or Friends in Manitoba *
  w) x; F2 D3 r% |  s/ S•        Affidavit of Support forms and personal reference letter from at least two people known to the applicant who live in the area to which applicant is destined, with signatures witnessed by a Commissioner of Oaths or Notary Public.
$ m) V1 B4 ?1 P0 h•        The applicant has the required amount of $10,000 for a principal applicant and $ 2000 for each accompanying family member, a bona fide offer of employment in Manitoba, and/or a signed financial sufficient settlement funds may be refused by MPNP/ y2 e, s$ W7 X" r& q7 {+ g% I
Declaration of Financial Support by Close Relatives$ y$ |* ?2 U5 P
This section should be completed only by Manitoba close relative of an applicant who cannot demonstrate sufficient settlement funds as described in the MPNP application guidelines.' a/ N/ G7 U* L+ }
Make oath and say that:
/ s; l1 P  ]8 Y( C/ g$ U1, I will ensure that all processing and right of permanent residence fees, medical and transportation costs and any other pre-arrival costs of the principal applicant and his/ her accompanying dependents are paid;
' D( D& L9 p; g0 t0 u2, I hereby agree to ensure that the essential needs of the principal applicant and any accompanying dependents are met from the date of landing, including, but no limited to, providing shelter, food clothing and other goods of services necessary for day-today living in Manitoba as well as the dental care, eye care and other health care needs not provided by the Manitoba Health Services Commission.9 k" s- q/ g. ^1 I6 V
3, I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that the principal applicant and his/her accompanying dependents shall not reply on any social assistance or other government income support program in Manitoba or any other province or territory;
. b2 }5 K% B9 |# m; e' ]4, I affirm that my affidavit cannot be terminated once the Province of Manitoba has issued a Certificate of Nomination for the Principal applicant and accompanying dependents.
$ T& p4 L( t: A. n$ w$ O( U5, I permit the sharing, release and exchange by and to the Government of Manitoba and the Government of Canada as necessary of any personal, financial or corporate financial information, on the understanding that this information any be used to assist in verifying, assessing, evaluation, monitoring and enforcing of this support agreement;
' r) l& c, w% C) S. \. l6…7…8…9 M/ }4 H9 w, D2 [9 @. L. z
9, I understand that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is not a sponsorship program and that all applicants will be assessed on the basis of their education, work experience and demonstrated ability to settle successfully in Manitoba.( G8 f: g/ F# I/ ?# g. `
Part 3: Personal Letter of Support by Friend or Distance Relative8 [. n. d; g# e
This section must be completed by all distant relatives or friends of applicants applying to the GENERAL STREAM* U: W( P+ k0 i. N8 x
Please describe how you know the applicant and why you are supporting his or her application for immigration to Manitoba.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
小小女人  曼省名人  发表于 2007-9-25 10:29:10 | 显示全部楼层
家庭般的支持,从遥远的亲戚或朋友在马尼托巴省*
) }( E" T+ Y( Z. x8 G●誓章形式支持和个人参考来信至少有两个人知道申请人居住在该地区的申请人是注定,签名见证,由处长宣誓或公证人。 $ M/ H# ]; K8 u  I
•申请人所需金额10,000元,主申请人和2000元每陪同家庭成员,真正提供就业曼尼托巴和/或签署的财务结算足够资金可以拒绝mpnp
+ G8 m( W! V- e: F宣言财政支持近亲
  H5 X7 W6 y1 e5 D" l: K# L本节应只完成马尼托巴近亲申请人不能证明有足够的资金解决形容在mpnp应用指南。 5 _1 k) r) a/ V, }3 A
作出宣誓说:
6 h5 \  |4 R$ h( A1 ,我将确保所有加工和永久居留权的费用,医疗和交通费用以及其他到达前的费用主要申请人和他/她陪同家属支付; & T6 s5 h, W4 f; B* r# a( j, X
2 ,本人特此同意,以确保基本需求的主要申请人和陪同家属得到满足之日起登陆,其中包括,但不局限于,提供住房,食品和服装等商品服务需要一天今日生活在曼尼托巴以及牙科护理,眼睛护理和其他保健需求不提供马尼托巴健康服务委员会。
# }' w. U3 O2 A4 N$ h# c3 ,在此,我承担全部责任,为确保主申请人和他/她陪同家属不得答辩,对任何社会援助或其他政府收入支持计划,在马尼托巴省或其他任何省份或地区; # X! v3 d/ _1 a+ F  v
4 ,我申明,我的证词不能被终止后,马尼托巴省已发出证明书提名为主要申请人及陪同家属。
" U& U* ~% n2 _/ ^; r1 i5 ,我允许共享,发布和交流,以及马尼托巴省政府和加拿大政府在必要时对任何个人,金融或企业财务资料,对了解这一信息任何用来协助核实,评估,评价,监测和执行这一协议的支持; 2 S' R% L/ f& o. t* E
6 … … 7 … … 8 …   _; z, p' J. D+ w6 S
9 ,据我所知,曼尼托巴省提名计划并不是一个赞助计划,所有申请者将评估对基础教育,工作经验和表现出的能力,成功地解决在马尼托巴省。
. ^& I  ?$ r6 `: r% @9 m, ?; u第3部分:个人的支持信,由朋友或距离相对
5 a& k$ j$ G7 P本节必须完成所有远亲或朋友申请到一般流
) b5 H4 }6 B5 F  s请描述你如何知道申请人和你为什么支持他或她申请移民马尼托巴省。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
河南老乡  曼省名人  发表于 2007-10-8 15:15:10 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 chengle 于 2007-9-18 21:38 发表 & j. b5 C: d' P- S0 e2 J
是的,我去申请福利被拒了。因为有人担保。十年内都没有福利。害人啊。

0 T) n; t8 ^! a( Z: w
7 F, Q6 c/ O$ Y$ t1 D据我所知,申请社会福利,调查还包括调查申请人的海外资产,对于中国人来说,请北京使馆协助调查.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
河南老乡  曼省名人  发表于 2007-10-8 15:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
有个香港女的在温哥华带着孩子申请Social Welfare,结果被加拿大的香港使馆调查出老公在香港有相当于2 million CAD$的资产.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐

维权声明:本站有大量内容由网友产生,如果有内容涉及您的版权或隐私,请点击右下角举报,我们会立即回应和处理。