微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 1266 人浏览分享

开启左侧

暴雪高层披露对魔兽1.22进行大幅改动

[复制链接]
1266 2

点击查看大图
  美国暴雪总部市场研发部首席代表豪简·约翰逊先生 近日在其官方博客透露:
  鉴于现在海量的关于游戏不平衡的投诉,以及我邮箱中如山的“哭诉”邮件使我不得不相信和近两年国际各大赛事的综合战报评价.关于魔兽TFT1.21版本中特定种族在特定地图中出现的“过于强大”通过在和其他同事的会议商量后,我特别督促新版本开发部门听取我的意见:
  1、地图:加强TS、EI分矿处的怪物,修正NE可以无限回程的BUG.

2、HUM:坦克改为4人口,经验值增加25点;飞行器散射研究费用改为200金、175木;

每次升级石工术不增加塔的血量,但原始血量改为600;加强火球渐射效果为45%.

3、NE:保存权杖费用增加至200金,CD为45秒;毒球效果不可以叠加;毒球与树妖毒刺叠加效果减半,增加树妖经验值20%;齐美拉改为7人口.

3、ORC:加大一级幽灵狼的原始血量为300、二级为450、三级为600;加速效果不可以被驱散;

药膏恢复时间缩短为25秒;狼骑原始护甲增加一点(改为两点).

4、UD:加大DK3点敏捷度,全面降低法师耗魔系数.

对于他发表在博客上的观点,暴学公司公关部主任吉尔·希福对关切的网民回答施行性可达90%,现在新补丁已在测验阶段,等待最后的审核,不出意外将在年底公开发布!

英文原版:

The United States suddenly and violently the chief delegate of thesnow headquarters market development department Chien ·lousy Sir Johnreveals at its official BLOG recently:

Owing to the seameasures now of the hurl concerning game unbalance tell, and my mailboxin if mountain''s"cry about" mailing have to make me believe thecomprehensive war bulletin of each international big game evaluate withtwo yearses.Concerning evil monster TFT1.Particular race in 21 editionsafter the particular map win appear of"too strong"s pass at with othercolleagues meeting company measure, I speed up a new editiondevelopment section to hear my opinion specially:

1, map:Strengthen the monster of TS, EI cent mineral, revising the NE can the BUG of infinite return journey.

2, HUM:The tank changes to 4 people, experience value increases25:00;The aircraft spreads to shoot research expenses to change to 200golds, 175 woodses;

Each time get stripe masonry don''tincrease the amount of blood of tower, but the original amount of bloodchange to 600;Strengthen fireball to shoot the result as 45% gradually.

3, NE:Keeping the crosier expenses increases to 200 golds, the CD is45;The poisonous ball result can''t fold to addoisonous ball and treedemon poison stabs to fold to add result to reduce half, increasing atree a bewitching experience value 20%;I am together beautiful to pullto change to 7 people.

3, ORC:The original blood ofenlargement one class ghostly wolf measures to 300, second class is450, x-rated is 600;Accelerating the result can''t be broken up;

The medicine cream instauration time shortens to 25;The wolf rides originality to protect A to increase 1:00.(change to 2:00)

4, UD:The enlargement DK3 point nimble degree, lower a master to consume evil coefficient completely.

Announce in the standpoint on the BLOG to him, learn the companypublic relations department a director G. suddenly and violently ·rareblessing''s netizen to concern answer enforcement and can reach to 90%,now repair D lately already Be testing a stage, wait for an endexamining, don''t having an accident will release publicly at the endof the year!

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 2

火星叔叔  曼省名人  发表于 2007-11-3 02:23:59 | 显示全部楼层
魔兽会不会拍电影啊?像变形精钢那样子
我是乖乖她爸爸

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
Robin  曼省名人  发表于 2007-11-3 17:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
据说本来派拉蒙要拍,后来因为产权方面有纠纷,流产了

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对